Mavenlink - Amazing Culture / Great People / Strong Product | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing Culture / Great People / Strong Product"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Mavenlink full-time

Pros

-Great workspace. Our Salt Lake City office is for R&D, so it's mostly engineers across different teams. The huge commonality is the space. It's energetic, feels like a startup, open environment, and located right in the heart of the city! -Operating culture is so unique! So many companies bring an engineer in just to sit them at a computer and make them responsible for a singular output - Mavenlink is all... about the team and the people around you. It's a pairing environment and we've been able to strengthen each other because of this. It also means we can continue to learn and grow while we're keeping our code clean. -Great leadership! Our Director of Engineering in Utah is extremely down-to-earth. So friendly, always positive, and definitely an enabler. -Autonomy between our teams. We have 6-7 engineering teams across our product side. We each have the ability to change our scenery and join other teams or learn different disciplines. This is the perfect setting for engineers who don't want to be pigeon-holed.

Cons

-Some light growing pains are expected and are pretty minimal here. We're expanding the space to have more room for future growth. Being downtown is the energy we want, but it can be harder to access for those who live further down south (or who make employment decisions based on office proximity versus culture). We feel startup-y. We're not a startup because we've been around since 2009 and have a proven product,... but it's not an uptight or corporate culture. This is a huge pro for many, but for those who might think the startup feeling office and environment is a detractor, it could be seen as a con. We get snacks, less rigid management, games, lunches, and the best things that come with a startup-like environment, so I personally see it as only a positive!

Advice to Management

Please keep hiring based on culture! It's hard to define and requires everyone to be engaged in finding the right fit, but as long as culture and collaboration are top-of-mind, the culture will remain throughout the company scaling. Mavenlink is breaking the mold here so just keep it up!

Mavenlink2019-05-02
  1. "Exciting Time to be at Mavenlink"

Current Employee - Senior Client Success Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Mavenlink full-time for less than a year

Pros

Mavenlink is in an exciting point of its growth where Enterprise customers get the value proposition and we're seeing large increase in that sector. The company is growing quickly and new opportunities arise all the time. There's good work-life balance and free lunch is actually pretty great.

Cons

Would be great to see more stock offered to new hires but there is promise of more stock at the end of year performance reviews.

Mavenlink2019-10-31
  2. "Mavenlink is awesome!"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Mavenlink full-time for less than a year

Pros

A very collaborative environment where you can really develop and grow your career at!

Cons

Nothing bad to say at the moment.

Mavenlink2019-10-30

Discover more reviews about Mavenlink.