MaxLinear - Great company to start at and grow in your career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MaxLinear

"Great company to start at and grow in your career"

Current Employee - Senior Staff Engineer in Carlsbad, CA
Current Employee - Senior Staff Engineer in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at MaxLinear full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

MaxLinear is a great place to work. The company is big enough to have really smart engineers to learn from but small enough that I have had a lot of exposure to the r&d process and not just a small part of it. We move fast here but coworkers are driven and the higher ups are involved and available. I’ve gained a lot more experience than my friends who went to bigger companies.

Cons

Time frames can be pretty tight so more time would be better so we can develop the best products possible.

Other Employee Reviews for MaxLinear

1. "I love this company! The place to make your dream come true!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at MaxLinear full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It is a greatest place for engineering and management to gain incredible experience in the short time and grow up rapidly with company. I really enjoy the engineers around me and the positive attitude from everyone to win every design. I feel strongly we work as a team and gain the credit together. There is no individual worker who just finishes the assigned job and goes home. The teammates just like my family and cover each other when there is any difficulty inside and outside the job. Awesome working culture! Everyone likes to win and treats this company as his own!

Cons

Need to focus on higher ASP products in the road map to turn the engineering/management effort to be valuable!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work to make precise decision and keep respecting each employee as last year.

"Worst company ever to work for!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

I worked at MaxLinear (More than 3 years)

Pros

I literally have nothing positive to say about this compnay. It was the worst working experience of my life. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy apply for a job here.

Cons

Horrible company. Terrible benefits. Managers and founders have no idea what they are doing. Very toxic work environment. Lots of incompetent managers. No one is ever held accountable for thier actions.

Advice to Management

I dont think this place is fixable.