KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing!

Oct 13, 2021 - Behavior Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

The staff are super nice and are quick to respond when you have questions or in need of help. Love the team!

Cons

Wish they paid more for the services provided by the employees

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Oct 29, 2021 - Payroll Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is very nice and ready to help one grow

Cons

Too much work when others are not doing their part

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Maxim

Sep 12, 2021 - STNA in Euclid, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy working for Maxim because it gives me such great flexibility. I get to make and create my own schedule. I'm not mandated to work weekends, etc. I work as little or as much as I want and desire. The pay is extremely reasonable and will slightly fluctuate depending on the shift you work. They offer BLS/CPR training at an extremely reasonable cost ($30)! You will get paid weekly!

Cons

It isn't the agencies fault but often enough your shift will get cancelled by the facility. Sadly any facility can file a complaint against you which temporarily removes you from working until the matter is fully and thoroughly investigated. Most often they side with what the resident complains about rather then believing you as their employee. The company avoids being honest at all costs to prevent you from receiving, obtaining and qualifying for unemployment. In addition the agency allows you to schedule as many shifts as you want which is nice however they will not turn you away from saying yes and to me that is a negative because you easily overwork yourself and the employer is very well aware of it yet says nothing since they care more about getting a shift covered for a facility more then anything. You will have to stay on top of the agency to ensure they are reporting your hours to the state so that you can maintain your certification and/or license. Keep an eye on your pay rate because they occasionally don't pay the correct amount especially if you work multiple different shifts or are at various locations. Sometimes they miss paying you for a shift that was cancelled by a facility in short notice.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Maxim Healthcare Group.