Maxxima - Easily the best years of my working life in London were spent there | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Maxxima

"Easily the best years of my working life in London were spent there"

Former Employee - Pharmacy Manager in City of London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Pharmacy Manager in City of London, England (UK)

I worked at Maxxima full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Directors gave us the job to do, and trusted us to get on and do the job. No micro-management, and none of the usual London PRESSURE.

Cons

Sometimes the directors were a bit distant, which made for getting to know them a bit difficult. I am not a footy fan, and I am not from Chelmsford, so whilst I managed to fit in with most teams, I was not a perfect match.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing the excellent work you've been doing.

Jul 18, 2016 – Head of HR

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. All feedback is greatly appreciated; helping us to ensure that Maxxima continues to be a great place to work for everyone.

Other Employee Reviews for Maxxima

1. "Great place, working environment and people"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Maxxima full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, well planned and structured training and onboarding, other members of staff really helpful and encouraging! Management are approachable and lovely people! I look forward to coming to work

Cons

None as of yet!

Oct 2, 2017 – Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is appreciated.

2. "Excellent place to work. Excellent place to grow."

I have been working at Maxxima full-time

Pros

- The opportunity for progression is not hidden, it's encouraged. Maxxima care about employees, they encourage entrepreneurial qualities and have shown that they will support a new idea that has potential.
    - No matter who you are, where you are on the ladder, your voice is heard. The company really tailors its activities around its employees opinions/wants
    - Everyone is nice, everyone works together. usually commission creates competition and that tends to take a negative form but at Maxxima it's not like that at all, competition stays positive, employees are rewarded by team leaders/managers and the CEO.
    - The Managing Director (CEO) works alongside us. He genuinely cares about the people under his employment.
    - Training at Maxxima is probably the biggest pro for me. Whatever level you are at there is training tailored to you. there is always more growth, continually building character!
    - Independent working, you manage your days, no one breathing over you.
    - Fresh free fruit for everyone
    - strong on the brand!
    - encouraged to leave work at work and relax at home!

Cons

- There aren't enough toilets in the office area
    - A lot of people in the office, you may not get a chance to know everyone

Feb 20, 2017 – Managing Director

Thank you for your review. It’s really encouraging to hear so many positive comments about our company.

We are passionate about listening to our staff and, as a result of their feedback, we... More