Maxxima - Great Company to Work For | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Shoreditch, England

I have been working at Maxxima full-time for more than a year

Pros

Since day one, everyone across the company has been friendly and welcoming and this includes colleagues from other parts of the office and colleagues at different management levels as well. The office is very sociable whether it be playing darts in the kitchen, football on Monday nights, drinks on a Friday and occasional desk nights out. When you start at Maxxima, you aren't thrown in at the deep end which may be... the case with other recruitment companies. The company has a dedicated Talent Development Coordinator who has organised and runs an on-boarding program which covers all aspects of your working day. There are also regular review sessions which are heavily based around you, how you are settling in, how you are finding the on-boarding sessions, how you are finding your role and if there is anything else that the company can do to help you feel more settled or to progress further in your role.

Cons

With any recruitment role, the job itself can be difficult at the times, with lots of ups and downs; however, there is always someone on hand to talk to at Maxxima, if you are finding your role challenging and you will always be supported by your team and management.

Maxxima2019-03-05

Maxxima Response

April 17, 2019Managing Director

Thank you very much for taking time to leave a review. It is fantastic to hear that you feel supported in your role at Maxxima. We place a lot of time and focus on constantly reviewing our on-boarding programme for new staff and have recently made further improvements. It is good that you have found people across the company approachable, with a sociable atmosphere as well. This is something we are really proud of! Good luck with your future at Maxxima!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Interesting working environment"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Maxxima

Pros

Lot of young workers with good team spirit

Cons

A lot of office politics

Maxxima2019-08-06
  2. "Think it’s the best job I’ve had"

I have been working at Maxxima full-time

Pros

People Environment Relaxed Dress down every day Location

Cons

Salary could be slightly better Lack of female management Toilets/kitchens Lack of push/praise

Advice to Management

Give us back a little more

Maxxima2019-03-16

Maxxima Response

April 17, 2019Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Great to hear that you think it is the best job you have ever had! Hopefully plenty of others would also agree with this! It is good to see you recognise so many positives about working for Maxxima. I notice you are a current employee so feel free to email me directly about some of your negative points as we are always looking on ways to improve. I wish you a long and successful career with Maxxima.

Discover more reviews about Maxxima.