KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Mar 23, 2022 - Mid Level Graphic Designer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked in many toxic work environments as a creative in NY. McCann is definitely not one of those places. Everyone at McCann is kind, understanding, and appreciative of any work you do. I felt treated really well as an employee.

Cons

Lots of pitches that never made their way into the world (not many portfolio pieces) Working very late hours/weekends (but surprisingly decent work/life balance. McCann was very good about giving employees time off) So many layers of approval before any work could pass through into production. Sometimes felt like AD's/CD's would just give feedback to give feedback. So many rounds of micro revisions.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Intern

Love my team

May 24, 2022 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learned so much through my internship in a supportuve and collaborative environment

Cons

Wish there were more in office opportunities

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great!

Jun 20, 2022 - Assistant Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Clear structure - Huge team - Great Management

Cons

- More in depth onboarding! -Higher pay, especially given it’s in NY

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about McCann Worldgroup.

McCann Worldgroup Photos

+ Add Photo
McCann Worldgroup photo of: A snapshot of Shayne Millington and Pierre Lipton, Co-Chief Creative Officers at McCann New York and Caprice Yu and Cristina Rodriguez Reina, Global Executive Creative Directors at McCann New York.
McCann Worldgroup photo of: Our very own Sean MacDonald, Global Chief Digital Officer at McCann Worldgroup, participated in a 2021 Web Summit panel with other business thought leaders on effectively using AI and data.
McCann Worldgroup photo of: Our people at McCann Worldgroup won big at The Festival of Creativity in Chile.
McCann Worldgroup photo of: Tel Aviv celebrating Cultural Spotlight Week
McCann Worldgroup photo of: Tokyo team celebrating Cultural Spotlight Week
McCann Worldgroup photo of: Frankfurt team celebrating Cultural Spotlight Week
McCann Worldgroup photo of: MW celebrating their many Cannes Lions wins on stage