McDonald's - Procurement | Glassdoor

"Procurement"

Current Employee - Intern in Oak Brook, IL
Current Employee - Intern in Oak Brook, IL

Pros

It's been interesting, a lot of help from my boss and co-workers. Hopefully I can continue to learn and find out more about this subject.

Cons

Not an established internship program to get integrated into but pretty good nonetheless. Am looking for ways to establish myself on the team.

Advice to Management

Continue to develop the internship program and make sure that it is a project oriented program with good leadership available.

Other Employee Reviews for McDonald's

"Great company Culture"

Former Employee - Human Resources Analyst in Oak Brook, IL
    Former Employee - Human Resources Analyst in Oak Brook, IL

Pros

Phenominal company culture, great people to work with. Great environment to begin your career as there are good growth opportunities.

Cons

Base salaries a little low although the total compensation and benefit plan is great, Turnover is low and advancement opportunities can be limited in certain corporate department

Advice to Management

consider embracing rotational programs for middle career role. In HU continue to develop cross functional classes.

2. "Second Assistant Manager"

Current Employee - Second Assistant Manager in Anniston, AL
    Current Employee - Second Assistant Manager in Anniston, AL

Pros

We had a great comradarie at McDonalds. I can say that I enjoyed coming to work and having the responsibility of running an effective shift. Like any job you have people who just wanted to complain but I would recommend this employer to others.

Cons

Very long hours and always on your feet. This job is not for anyone wanting to pick up an easy check. You will work 5 shifts a week of 10 hours. But on each shift you will have to come in 30 minutes early and also prepare to stay late for 1 hour finishing up.

Advice to Management

I really don't have advice. I was in management and think that the management process in place is doing a very good job.