KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

Fun Job

Jul 26, 2022 - Fashion Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy and lots of room for upwards mobility

Cons

Lack of change in the workplace

Continue reading
  1. U.S. Restaurants | Division of McDonald's
    5.0
    Current Employee

Good food

Sep 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay for fast food worker

Cons

Crazy customers frequent the establishment

2. U.S. Restaurants | Division of McDonald's
    2.0
    Current Employee

Training and employee respect

Aug 30, 2022 - Line Cook
    Business Outlook

Pros

They did work with my needing off on Tuesday for my classes. You got a free meal when you worked

Cons

I worked for McDonald's in 2007. Which in that time frame a lot changed. However because of that I was not trained on new procedures. Which often resulted in being yelled at for doing something wrong. There were times that I would do something and they would say that's not how we did do and say I know you work a long time ago but things changed we do it like this now, but then when I didn't know something they would say I thought you worked for McDonald's before. I felt I was talked down to and generally isolated by other grill employees. I tried to be a team player and help out the only grill person one morning I was there to do prep. That back fired on me with the grill manager being very discouraged and constantly on me because my prep was done, even though I was still able to finish on time. Of course the next time I was there to do prep I was treated disrespectfully when I assumed that when I finish the prep I was free to go after my work was checked by manager. I've never seen any of the other prep people be asked to do anything other than prep. No matter how much I tried to communicate with others I was ignored or told basic information. I didn't feel like a complete outsider and uncomfortable while at work, like I was in the way or a bother to everyone.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about McDonald's.

McDonald's Careers

Cover image for McDonald's

Our values drive our culture and shape our beliefs, our priorities and our actions. They influence the decisions we make, how we treat one...More

• Benefits & Perks