McGladrey LLP - Great Firm to Develop Professionally | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP is now known as RSM. Effective Oct. 26, 2015, McGladrey united with fellow members of our global network under the common brand name RSM. RSM US LLP is the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 8,000 people in 80 offices nationwide.

There are newer employer reviews for McGladrey LLP

"Great Firm to Develop Professionally"

I worked at McGladrey LLP full-time

Pros

Challenging Engagements and Great People! McGladrey has very talented / technical professionals from staff through the partner level. McGladrey is also very aggressive at developing business.

Cons

- Even though work/life balance is promised, McGladrey's work schedule can be similar to a Big 4 firm. So, this can be a con for some people, but for those that want to take on the challenge and grow professionally it provides the necessary opportunity to work on rigorous engagements to grow as high-caliber professional.

Other Employee Reviews for McGladrey LLP

1. "Internship at McGladrey"

Former Intern - Networks Solutions Consultant Intern
    Former Intern - Networks Solutions Consultant Intern

I worked at McGladrey LLP as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I interned for a summer with McGladrey in the IT department. Overall the people are very laid back and super friendly. I found it very easy to get along with coworkers and they were always there to help. The job itself wasn't very stressful or technical but had certain times when you could be very busy. Overall I liked the company a lot.

Cons

Working with them you didn't seem to get very many benefits and the pay compared to other internships was about average. Talking to some of the other employees there in the IT field had concerns about their future with the company and complained about how little they would pay sometimes.

Advice to Management

I would ask management to compensate their workers better if they wish to keep the same workers around, otherwise you are asking for a short lifespan at the job and will have a rotating door of different workers.

2. "Good ole' boy network! If you're in, you're okay. If you're out, you're out!"

I have been working at McGladrey LLP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Large company to work for.

Cons

Regional offices lack communication and cohesive industry teams.