KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

Good Company, Difficult Times

Feb 15, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people And mission. Cares about students.

Cons

Private equity owners. Leadership constant change.

McGraw Hill Response

Talent Acquisition

Thanks for leaving your feedback! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the people and mission during your time at the company. Please email us at talentacquisition@mheducation.com if you'd like to share any additional feedback that can help as we work to keep pace with the changing industry and evolve as an organization. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

great people and company

Sep 17, 2022 - Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice people and competitive salary

Cons

nothing to note on this

McGraw Hill Response

Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad to hear you've had a positive experience, and thank you for being on our team!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Good Atmosphere

Sep 27, 2022 - Front Desk Receptionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

In my position I was able to also work in the distribution center when more hands were needed. There was a lot of opportunity for overtime. In my normal capacity I had set duties and I was not micro managed. There was opportunity to do more. I assisted with HR and participated on several committees. My General Manager - RS, was great. He was very personable and cared about people. He always gave recognition. I found my overall experience to be very pleasant when we were MG-H. I interacted with people who worked at McGraw-Hill Corporate. There seemed to be a lot of opportunity there. They were interested in personal growth, etc. Looking back I should have made application there. I guess I was too comfortable. But then, I didn't know what was coming. My bad.

Cons

DCs were sold off to other companies and things changed. We were no longer McGraw-Hill. My position was not offered other opportunities within the company. To my understanding, all Receptionists in DCs were let go.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about McGraw Hill.

McGraw Hill Photos

+ Add Photo
McGraw Hill photo of: Employee 5K Win!
McGraw Hill photo of: Holiday party in Boston!
McGraw Hill photo of: Inside the new Chicago office