McKinley, Inc. - Working for Mckinley is a breathe of fresh air, I absolutly love who I work for and my JOB! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for McKinley, Inc.

"Working for Mckinley is a breathe of fresh air, I absolutly love who I work for and my JOB!"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Community Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

The support I've received from McKinley corporate has been a significant factor in how much I've enjoyed coming to work everyday and my accomplishments in my career. The reinforcement from immediate supervisors and corporate give is phenomenal. Shout outs thru email every evening also keep us plugged in to what other properties are doing as well as keeping friendly competition between properties in various cities/states.

Cons

It would be nice if there were more properties in the Atlanta area to allow more growth opportunities
in this city.

Advice to Management

Just an idea, Once a year company reunion allowing McKinley employees to socialize and network with one another.

Other Employee Reviews for McKinley, Inc.

"Too much turnover of employees and extremely poor management"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Pros

When they like you (for whatever brief time), it feels pretty good, but the expectations are outrageous and the company is constantly change direction. The Chief Administrative Officer and former head of HR and also an owner of the company and someone who was held out as an amazing person and leader (incorrectly I might add), was just very quietly let go or bought out. No typical fake announcement wishing her well or anything. No one is safe from termination. She was placed in charge of Residential Client Services and apparently couldn't handle it, since she had no experience in that type of role. That is how McKinley rolls. They throw inexperienced people into a roll, don't give them any support and then fire them when they don't meet unrealistic expectations.

Cons

Extremely poor management with a complete lack of logical direction or understanding of how to treat people, even ones they supposedly really value.

Advice to Management

You may be able to create false illusions to those who don't know the company from the inside, but karma will/is catching up to you. If all of the former McKinley employees posted on here, it would completely bury the HR requested "good" reviews that have been recently posted.

"I've been with the company for many years and enjoy coming to work each day."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Pros

Great opportunity for growth. The company has a very realistic vision of Real Estate and has made a strong foothold in the industry. When many companies are downsizing, McKInley is growing by leaps and bounds.

Cons

If you like doing a routine job, doing the same thing everyday, this is not the company for you. If you can not think outside the box, you will not be a good fit.