McKinley, Inc. - Great Company | Glassdoor

"Great Company"

Former Employee - Manager

I worked at McKinley, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A breath of fresh air from all of the stale, intellectually void property management companies out there. It was nice to finally work somewhere where they valued intelligence and compensated employees properly for the responsibility that comes with managing multi-million dollar assets. I took great pride working for a company that had such high expectations and backed them up. The work-life balance was great,... leadership provided support from the Regional Directors up to executive management, and managers were allowed to think creatively and solve problems rather than just regurgitate nonsensical corporate policies.

Cons

The decreased scope of geographical concentration meant my property was sold.

Advice to Management

Don't listen to the foolish reviews from people on this site content to live among the mediocre mouthbreathers of the property management industry. You have great people in place so keep encouraging them and allowing them to thrive. The culture, values, and compensation provided are all wonderful.

McKinley, Inc.2019-03-28

"Great experience"

Former Employee - Mobile Maintenance Professional in Redington Beach, Pinellas, FL

I worked at McKinley, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people,great benefits,great pay.My job was unique in that I worked at new acquisitions,and was fairly autonomous.

Cons

None at all,I loved it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

McKinley, Inc.2019-08-19

"Overall Very Negative Experience"

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Ann Arbor, MI

I worked at McKinley, Inc. part-time for less than a year

Pros

They were usually pretty good about allowing time off. You also were always so busy that the days went by pretty quickly.

Cons

Overall, I had a really negative experience during my summer tenure as a leasing consultant. During rush season, everything is so busy. The hours were long, the pay was lousy, you were often treated very poorly by the residents, and you never felt very appreciated for your hard work. I filled in at many different locations, and had so many of my full time coworkers confide in me that they were actively searching... for a different job. It was so stressful and I don't think anyone enjoyed it.

McKinley, Inc.2019-11-15

Discover more reviews about McKinley, Inc..