Med-Dyne - Awful | Glassdoor

"Awful"

Former Employee - Clinical Sales Manager in Louisville, KY
Former Employee - Clinical Sales Manager in Louisville, KY

Pros

Work life balance is good.

Cons

Benefits are terrible. If you are not family or part of the "inner circle" they treat you like crap. There is no guidance. They do not give any one a chance to get in and used to what they are doing. They expect you to read their minds and know stuff that is impossible to know unless you've been there for years. Then they talk to you like you are stupid for not knowing. There is a lot of talking behind people's back and they do not give you feedback on how you are doing until they rip you a new one. They will never grow their business until they keep people in positions and give them a chance. I began to worry after being there a week and noticing how much turn over they have had.

Advice to Management

Like I said you will never grow your business with as much turnover that you have. You can't build relationships with clients until you keep it consistant.

Other Employee Reviews for Med-Dyne

1. "Administrative Assistant"

Pros

Med-Dyne will pay you whatever you ask for! They take care of their workers and treat everyone like family. If you work hard they will reward you.
    We got Fridays off in the summer, the boss would buy lunches, and you could always count an an annual pay increase. Every year we got Christmas bonuses.
    The company is expanding and there is no risk of downsizing. They are always hiring and everyone is always friendly and upbeat.

Cons

My husband was transferred out of state so I had to quit, I've never found a better place to work and miss Med-Dyne and the people.

"Employee Review"

Former Employee - Executive Sales Manager in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Executive Sales Manager in Louisville, KY

Pros

Not one "pro" I can think of

Cons

Only family members are welcome in their "work" environment. Very toxic atmosphere.