MedImpact - Enjoy my role | Glassdoor

"Enjoy my role"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at MedImpact full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management is very realistic about what we can achieve as a team and individually. My manager is very supportive and our team creates value for the organization every day. Fortunate to work with an organization which values integrity and honest/open communication. Pay and benefits are good.

Cons

Nervous about layoffs, but that's the environment we're in.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your staff, while being truthful and honest about our company's vision and future.

MedImpact2019-05-11

"Third Party Rejection Analyst"

Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at MedImpact part-time

Pros

Working on difficult projects and being able to find immediate solutions that would benefits the patient and my employer. Making a difference in each and everyone of my patients life's.

Cons

The slow progression to moving up the leadership ladder. Not being able to present and showcase my innovative ideas that would make a significant for my company and for our clients/investors

Advice to Management

To make it a point to listen to your employees, for you will be surprise on how many shinning stars you have, if you provide them the ability and the platform to showcase their talent.

MedImpact2019-07-12
  2. "Specialty Hub CSR/Prior Authorization Clerk"

Current Employee - Specialty Hub Customer Service Representative in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at MedImpact full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great pay for easy work Great staff to work with Leadership is always willing to help you take the next step up.

Cons

Schedules are not always “fair” I have worked here 3 years under many different supervisors. Somehow I have always worked the closing shift. I have asked many times to have an earlier schedule for school and every time I have been declined while other people have been able to stay on an early schedule for years. Or I receive empty promises stating they will look into it. Also, the company isn’t very transparent with what...

Advice to Management

I definitely recommend looking into rotating schedules. I believe some people are getting rewarded just because of tenure when newer people have taken on more responsibility and put in extra work. I also would like to see more transparency. It is June and we should have had raises in April at least. I don’t feel like I should have to pester by supervisor to get answers.

MedImpact2019-06-21

Discover more reviews about MedImpact.