Employee Review

Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Helped me in achieving my American Dream

May 3, 2021 - Medical Technologist in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very hands on - Responds immediately on my queries - Professional - Great benefits and work opportunities

Cons

- Some applications take some time

Customer Service Manager

We love to read reviews like these! We are grateful to have had the opportunity to help you achieve your American Dream. We strive to ensure every Healthcare Professional has a great journey while employed with MedPro. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and wish you nothing but the best.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Hard work pays off!!

Mar 19, 2021 - Manager in Sunrise, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for MedPro and have for the past several years. MedPro is truly a place that recognizes and rewards hard work. It is awesome to see so many people continuously being promoted within the organization. The culture is amazing as well including weekly raffles, monthly events & sweepstakes, and an annual trip. It’s such great energy!!!

Cons

None! However my advice to anyone wanting to work at MedPro is plan to work hard. We have a work hard, play hard mentality, but you have to remember the work hard is first!

Continue reading

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your MedPro Experience with others. We strive to provide the best possible working experience for all MedPronians and love that you feel the energy.

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

FANTASTIC

Feb 16, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This team was responsive and attentive. They handled my issues so I could focus on my job.

Cons

better bonuses to extend and end of assignment

Continue reading

Customer Service Manager

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that Erika and the team ensured you had a good experience at MedPro. We look forward to assisting you in future assignments.

Discover more reviews about MedPro Healthcare Staffing.