MedPro - Great Experience. It's what you make it | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Experience. It's what you make it"

I worked at MedPro full-time

Pros

Helpful staff, Regular Luncheons, Friendly colleagues, Benefits, Work with you in regards to your personal life.

Cons

I can't think of any

Advice to Management

I can only account for my own time here. I started out in one department. After a little over a year the owner unfortunately had to down size my department due to unfortunate circumstances. It was clear to all that she wanted to keep us ALL but simply had to make an executive decision. Despite the position she was put in and much to my surprise, She offered me a position in another department because she simply "... didn't want to see me go". She could have very well let me go but and would have been justified in doing so. She said " I will never hurt people like you". And assured me that she would put me back in my department as soon she was able. I ended up having to resign for unrelated reasons but I could never forget what she did for me. The consensus I got from that is that if you work hard she has no problem with having your back tooth and nail! In addition to that that when I gave my letter of resignation she basically said the door was always open. As I said I can only give MY account and I will never forget what she did for my family and I by extending my employment when she would have been justified by letting me go. I would go back anytime : )

MedPro2019-09-16

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Evolving Industry With Great Potential"

Current Employee - Facility Manager

I have been working at MedPro full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

At the end of the day, Medpro impacts lives of regular, everyday people. Treatments for substance abuse and mental health disorders are not inexpensive and insurance companies will do everything in their power not to pay claims on behalf of their members. Medpro fights the good fight for those people, and being apart of that is a pro for me and many of the other hard working people here. Other, more superficial,... pros are monthly lunches for the staff, birthday and Holiday bonuses.

Cons

No cons I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

MedPro2019-09-11
  2. "DO NOT WORK HERE"

I have been working at MedPro full-time

Pros

The people are nice but the office is horrible

Cons

The most toxic and dysfuncial office ever. The owner is a horrible person with no regardfor employees.

Advice to Management

Close the doors

MedPro2019-09-03

Discover more reviews about MedPro.