MedTouch - Great people, great company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MedTouch

"Great people, great company"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Cambridge, MA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at MedTouch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working at MedTouch. The leadership team is thoughtful, kind, and sincerely dedicated to employee happiness. It is also a very family friendly work place. They have supported me through the ups and downs of working while being a new mom. Pretty special place.

Cons

You definitely need to be self-directed. There isn't a lot of training infrastructure. But that kind of comes with the territory when you're working with an up and coming small company.

Other Employee Reviews for MedTouch

"Great team, supportive managers, no limits on what you can achieve"

Current Employee - Manager in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Manager in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at MedTouch full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

MedTouch believes in its employees and wants them to succeed. Yes, we work hard, but within that framework, there is remarkable flexibility. Want to take a course? Learn about a different position within the company? Yes and yes. Need to have flexible hours because of stuff going on? No problem... you'll even find people who will help you get your work done in the meantime (well, some of it). Want to get ahead and you're willing to work for it? There is no limit to growth potential. Top management really seems to care about all employees down to the interns and even the people who help maintain the space.

Cons

MedTouch is still a young company and not all the systems and policies are in place. Still, everything is generally logical and an employee who "takes initiative" should be able to figure out all s/he needs to succeed.

Advice to Management

Find better ways to leverage the group intelligence more. Surveys have seemed effective, but are there other ways we can all collaborate and make sure we continue to succeed?

"Amazing place to work for the intelligent, fearless, collaborative, non-complacent and self-sufficient."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at MedTouch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, progressive company culture, values-driven, non-toxic environment, energetic vibe, talent and intelligence highly valued. Leadership is accessible, supportive, incredibly knowledgeable and driven. Some of the best people in healthcare web strategy work here.

Cons

I have no “cons.” But, a word to job seekers who require a traditional, rigidly structured work environment. This might not be the place for you. MedTouch is staffed with passionate, driven people who are able to make quick turns when client needs or new opportunities arise, or when new information comes to light. I have worked at several digital firms and this flexible and responsive environment is not unique to MedTouch. There is a very solid structure, but there is also perpetual responsive re-framing that not every work style is able to roll with. This company is fast-growing and in a constant state of evolution. That means employing processes at the same time that we continue to improve them. Don't come here unless you have a clear career intention for yourself, beyond just a paycheck. This isn't just another "job." It's an opportunity. You will learn a lot about healthcare, health plans, UX, IT, design, content, strategy, etc., but you have to want to learn this. It might not be your primary passion, but you should have a natural curiosity about it all. And you have to assume proactive ownership for both day-to-day and long term success. You have very easy access to a wealth of knowledge from people who have been doing this for a long time. This is a highly communicative and collaborative environment with very accessible and supportive leadership. MedTouch wants people who are open, communicative, confident, cooperative, fun, positive, flexible, respectful of expertise, and who desire to devour knowledge and achieve personal best. Not everyone will be the right match.