Medac - I loved my job at Medac. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Medac
There are newer employer reviews for Medac

See Most Recent

"I loved my job at Medac."

Star Star Star Star Star
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Career Opportunities
  • Comp & Benefits
  • Senior Management
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Recommends

Pros

Decent pay and good benefits. They care about their employees.

Cons

HR is not very structured.

Advice to Management

Have a better structured HR dept.

Other Employee Reviews for Medac

  1. "Solider Mittelstand der sich zum Konzern entwickelt"

    Star Star Star Star Star
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    No opinion of CEO

    Pros

    Kurze Dienstwege, eine familiäre Atmosphäre

    Cons

    Gehalt, Trägheit bei der Entscheidungsfindung


  2. "Account Manager"

    Star Star Star Star Star
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Manager in North Augusta, SC
    Former Employee - Manager in North Augusta, SC
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    I worked at Medac full-time (More than 10 years)

    Pros

    I enjoyed the people I work with. I also liked solving problems that no one else could figure out.

    Cons

    Upper management never lasting more than a few years. At times things could feel like a revolving door.

    Advice to Management

    Take your time to hire key people and invest in them. Sometimes you may get 75% of what you need and you will have to help develop the other 25%. Invest in your people.

There are newer employer reviews for Medac
There are newer employer reviews for Medac

See Most Recent

Work at Medac? Share Your Experiences

Medac
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or