KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

This is my dream job

Apr 18, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Benefits: Competitive salary, fantastic health insurance (for U.S.), mental health days, unlimited PTO with a culture that encourages you to take it - Culture: Everyone is helpful, fun, and understands that there's a world outside of work. I've also never worked anywhere (in 15 years) that was so genuinely committed to DEI. - Work: I really enjoy my projects here. I also appreciate that everyone gets recognized for their ideas and the work they produce.

Cons

- This is hardly a dealbreaker, but there aren't consistent opportunities to get to know Medallians outside of your own team, such as hosting fun Slack channels or weekly (virtual) happy hours.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Medallia Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are glad you value the efforts we have put into creating a positive and welcoming company culture.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Place to Work

May 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive team, good management, good product

Cons

Very large sales team if that's not what you want

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sell The Dream, Service The Nightmare

Jul 30, 2022 - Customer Success in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Good work-life balance -Fully remote work life is encouraged and supported -Equitable pay for some positions -Good people in HR that genuinely care for employee well-being -Lots of smart people at Medallia -Plenty of opportunity for CSMs to get in front of customers and shine

Cons

-Operates in seemingly constant state of chaos despite being a 21 year old company -CEO is a pure sales guy who brags about his toys and homes in all-hands meetings as a way to inspire the sales masses -More celebration and focus on Formula 1 marketing partnerships than things that actually matter...like our customers. -Tons of turnover and attrition since company went private in '21, massive loss of institutional knowledge -Customers are sold the dream scenario for products without realizing they need to invest in services hours, then CS is left to deal with the nightmare fallout post purchase -Medallia continues to buy other companies with no focused vision or outcome aside from potentially going public again in a few years(?)

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Medallia.

Medallia Photos

+ Add Photo
Medallia photo of: The Escape Game Champions
Medallia photo of: Talent Ops is back together
Medallia photo of: Team APAC
Medallia photo of: People and Culture
Medallia photo of: Team project
Medallia photo of: I am a Medallian
Medallia photo of: Another awesome podium, 2nd place in the Val-d’Isere downhill for Breezy Johnson.