- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
This is my dream jobApr 18, 2022 - MarketingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Benefits: Competitive salary, fantastic health insurance (for U.S.), mental health days, unlimited PTO with a culture that encourages you to take it - Culture: Everyone is helpful, fun, and understands that there's a world outside of work. I've also never worked anywhere (in 15 years) that was so genuinely committed to DEI. - Work: I really enjoy my projects here. I also appreciate that everyone gets recognized for their ideas and the work they produce.
- This is hardly a dealbreaker, but there aren't consistent opportunities to get to know Medallians outside of your own team, such as hosting fun Slack channels or weekly (virtual) happy hours.Continue reading
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are glad you value the efforts we have put into creating a positive and welcoming company culture.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 10, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Supportive team, good management, good product
Very large sales team if that's not what you want
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 30, 2022 - Customer Success in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Good work-life balance -Fully remote work life is encouraged and supported -Equitable pay for some positions -Good people in HR that genuinely care for employee well-being -Lots of smart people at Medallia -Plenty of opportunity for CSMs to get in front of customers and shine
-Operates in seemingly constant state of chaos despite being a 21 year old company -CEO is a pure sales guy who brags about his toys and homes in all-hands meetings as a way to inspire the sales masses -More celebration and focus on Formula 1 marketing partnerships than things that actually matter...like our customers. -Tons of turnover and attrition since company went private in '21, massive loss of institutional knowledge -Customers are sold the dream scenario for products without realizing they need to invest in services hours, then CS is left to deal with the nightmare fallout post purchase -Medallia continues to buy other companies with no focused vision or outcome aside from potentially going public again in a few years(?)Continue reading