MediaMath - Brilliant minds, but the folks running the show day-to-day? Complete disconnect. Unpleasant most times. In-fighting. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MediaMath

"Brilliant minds, but the folks running the show day-to-day? Complete disconnect. Unpleasant most times. In-fighting."

Former Employee - Account Manager
Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at MediaMath full-time

Pros

To learn from some of the most brilliant minds in math, statistics, performance metrics while laughing at the sharp, snarky humor.

Cons

Secrets, don't say this or that, especially to that person. No one taught me so why should I help you? A lot of throwing others under the bus. Very sad circumstance and culture during the time I was there, and I believe MediaMath is a phenomenal company which will go very far. I wish I could have been there during a better time, to shine rather than cower in fear.

Other Employee Reviews for MediaMath

"MediaMath is the best place I've ever worked."

Current Employee - Office Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Office Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing benefits, wonderful culture, super smart colleagues, executives and managers who care about their employees.

Cons

We've grown so fast over the past year that we've outgrown our office space. We're short on conference rooms and desks, which is frustrating at times.

"A modern development environment"

Former Contractor - Senior Developer in New City, NY
    Former Contractor - Senior Developer in New City, NY

I worked at MediaMath as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

In the API and HTML5 development groups, they really did agile development using Scrum, continuous automatic testing and code validation, and code reviews. It is a good place to learn and use the latest Perl techniques. The developers and management are very experienced. HR did many activities to promote inter-department association.

Cons

The open cubicle environment was often noisy. The space at 1440 Broadway was too small, and conference rooms were overbooked.