MediaMath - High Energy, Fast Paced, High Growth, Pioneering and Fun | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MediaMath

"High Energy, Fast Paced, High Growth, Pioneering and Fun"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great to work with such a smart/fun team with great expertise in marketing, technology, quant and finance. Everyone believes in the vision of transforming the digital marketing landscape. It's inspiring, challenging and rewarding.

Cons

Fast pace and intensity can be too challenging for some. That said, the frequent pace of wins provide ample opportunity to celebrate great work and keep everyone energized.

Advice to Management

More T-Shirts!

Other Employee Reviews for MediaMath

"Creative Culture"

Current Employee - Director, Marketing in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director, Marketing in New York, NY

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Having worked at both large sized corporations (agency and publisher sides) and small sized start-ups, MediaMath was that in-between sized company I was looking for. While we are growing at a fast pace, the company still fosters a "start-up" feel. My experience working on larger companies, you have to deal with red tape at times and can get lost in the shuffle. MediaMath, on the other hand, fosters open door cross communication.

2. The people are smart! Being that the ad tech industry is relatively young, a lot of employees have worked at previous companies/industries that are quite different. This is a testament to the fact that MediaMath hires more based on skill-set, and for that reason, employees here offer a diverse range of thinking and problem solving.

3. Majority of the people I am surrounded by are hard-working, creative people who take pride in what they do. This is important when working together as a team.

Cons

1. As the company grows, more processes need to be put in place.

2. While we have been hiring more and more people, some groups still feel short staffed.

3. I'm not a fan of midtown.

Advice to Management

As a company, we preach transparency to our clients. We need to continue this internally -- informing employees of larger company initiatives, future plans, etc. Our current weekly War Room does this to an extent...

"Great culture"

I have been working at MediaMath full-time

Pros

Everyone at MediaMath seems to have a strong sense of ownership over their work product and there's very little of the cynicism that I've seen at other companies. The people here are very enthusiastic about their jobs and are very smart.

Cons

The company is growing fast, so there are frequent reorganizations and reshufflings. You might grow attached to a certain team and role only to have the ground move under you a few months later. But that can be a good thing too, because it forces you to adapt and grow.

Advice to Management

Somehow maintain the startup atmosphere that exists here as the company continues on its rapid growth trajectory.