MediaMath - The Truth | Glassdoor

"The Truth"

Current Employee - Account Director in New York, NY
Current Employee - Account Director in New York, NY

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a great company to work for. They are innovative, smart and quickly growing. They really seem to care about their employees and additional perks are nice. Upper management are very approachable and are very much involved.

Cons

They need to improve their pay scale

Other Employee Reviews for MediaMath

"A fantastic experience so far"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Excellent company culture. With free bagels on Fridays, free chair massages once a month, free snacks, and flexibility with hours spent in the office, it doesn't get much better than this.
    2. Generous compensation and benefits. You might be able to get a few more bucks if you go elsewhere, but I'm convinced that this is one of the best deals out there considering the generous compensation and benefits balanced with a good working experience.
    3. Lots of personal freedom to make decisions. This is the first job I've ever had where I feel like I have the trust of management, and I don't feel like someone is constantly breathing down my neck or micromanaging me.

Cons

Unfortunately, I have noticed that there are slightly more jerks here than at other companies I've worked at. That said, this is my first job in the tech industry, so I'm not sure of the quantity of jerks it typical of tech jobs. Fortunately, from what I can tell, the company overall doesn't support jerks, and people who exhibit such behavior are put in their place.

"Great Management Team and Vision"

I have been working at MediaMath full-time

Pros

Great people to work with and a friendly and fun culture. People are generally very open and approachable. Despite growing into a more medium size company, MediaMath still operates at a very quick start-up pace.

The company still does key things for everyone like fairly regular social events, companywide meetings to recognize selected employees and bagel fridays etc.

Cons

The company has grown very rapidly and real estate (e.g. booking conference rooms) can sometimes be a challenge

Advice to Management

Focus on retaining the culture and feel of the work environment as the company grows.