Medical Consultants Network - To much work | Glassdoor

"To much work"

Former Employee - Telemarketing
Former Employee - Telemarketing

Pros

Some days the phone won't even ring and some other days it would be ringing to much. It is the beauty of that kind of a job.

Cons

Don't ever think you will ever be promoted. I hardly find that many telemarketing jobs that appealing to start with.

Advice to Management

The management of a couple should strongly be dominated by one of the two. Conflicts of interested may arise when the couple are not getting along with each other.

Medical Consultants Network Response

Apr 3, 2014 – Human Resources

Thank you for commenting. MCN did not engage in telesales of any sort in 2010 so we wonder if you have commented on this company. Workflow varies in any job. Many internal promotions have taken ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Medical Consultants Network

1. "Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I worked at Medical Consultants Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

These are some of the best people to work with and I'll miss them! Upper management such as HR, directors of ops, and the CEO are accessible and easy to talk to. There are no offices, except for HR, which creates an open floor plan and hierarchy. I greatly appreciated this during my time there.
    There's a lot of room to grow at the company and they love to promote from within or move people into different departments.
    There's a great team atmosphere in the office as well, even though it can be very stressful at times because it is a fast paced environment. They work hard on making it a fun place to work by holding office parties to celebrate holidays or breaking a new record.

Cons

Compensation is a big issue but upper management and HR are working on this problem. I also found that some teams felt undervalued in the work that they provided, such as the customer service reps compared to say the sales staff. The CSRs can get burnt out very quickly, which creates high turnover. The company is working really hard on this problem though!

Medical Consultants Network Response

Jun 21, 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for the positive comments. We are working hard to sustain and extend the positive that you note, while also addressing some of your concerns.

2. "Your personality may not be a fit"

Former Employee - Office Manager in Eugene, OR
    Former Employee - Office Manager in Eugene, OR

I worked at Medical Consultants Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This was a decent company to work for, I managed a small office in a small town. The duties for this position included managing daily paperwork, scheduling patients, and greeting doctors.

Cons

As time went on I found my philosophy, the reason I joined - to offer help to others in a difficult system- became clouded by doctor reports that favored the system, rarely helping the patient. This would be a job perfect for someone interested in learning about the complexities of a small niche factor of a medical business which shows there is little help to offer to patients.

Advice to Management

none