Medical Doctor Associates - Account Executive | Glassdoor

"Account Executive"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Norcross, GA

I worked at Medical Doctor Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nothing I can think of- honestly

Cons

This company is a sinking ship- The new people running this company came from completely different industries and have NO experience with locum tenens for Physicians. They are lacking the basic details that will enable them to make the appropriate decisions on a day to day basis-may be the reason for the MASS EXODUS of the TOP talent they once had. This company calls for multiple meetings per day taking people away from...

Advice to Management

Hire people within the industry that understands the business from the ground up - enabling then to make smart decisions. I think they have sunk so deep they are in a hole and will never be able to come back from this. their reputation in this industry is very poor-the word is out and people want to work for stable companies showing growth.

Medical Doctor Associates2018-10-04

"Haters will hate!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people who have fun but work hard. Culture is excellent if you value positivity and little politics. Leaders who care.

Cons

It’s hard work. As you can see from some of these reviews, if you like trashing others you probably won’t like it here. Those people don’t last long.

Advice to Management

Stay the course. Those of us that have seen where this company was in the past appreciate you.

Medical Doctor Associates2018-10-18

"New President on the way"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good pay and bonus structure nice people to work with

Cons

Favortism there is no good sales structure no new jobs to recruit on the account managers need to get out and meet with clients. The president is horrible thank god we are getting a new one.

Advice to Management

Please invest in your marketing for new business

Medical Doctor Associates2019-01-24

Discover more reviews about Medical Doctor Associates.