Medical Doctor Associates - Great company, great values, great coworkers | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Medical Doctor Associates

"Great company, great values, great coworkers"

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is friendly and helpful. My experience has been that people are eager to help you succeed and are genuinely supportive of your success. MDA puts their people first. We celebrate the personal and professional successes of our coworkers.

Cons

I have not found any yet.

Other Employee Reviews for Medical Doctor Associates

"Best employment experience yet"

Current Employee - Staffing Consultant
    Current Employee - Staffing Consultant

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

a lot of autonomy, friendly atmosphere, great motto of "do the right thing", great support system, brand recognition and financial freedom to make as much as you want.

Cons

the insurance is the worst coverage I have had ever being employed. The data base is antiquated. Slow progress/innovation

2. "MDA is an awesome place to work!"

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

MDA is an awesome place to work ! That is evident by the tenure of their employees. You will see so many that have made MDA their work home for 10-20 years! They are high on work/life balance and they really care about their employees. It's also great to see a company that is willing to embrace change and grow with the industry.

Cons

MDA has been described as a flat organization, but I have seen people move between departments and into management positions. I would like to see some type of promotion program along with appropriate educational opportunities that would allow for advancement.