Medical Doctor Associates - Recruitment Job | Glassdoor

"Recruitment Job"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

Pros

Great family environment, friendly people, great working environment.

Cons

I was not happy with the nepotism within the organization if you kissed ass constantly the job was yours for the long haul. Hard work was noticed although in my opinion politics plays a big role in this organization.

Advice to Management

have everyone play on a level playing field. Cut out the ass kissers.

Other Employee Reviews for Medical Doctor Associates

"Very professional. Great follow through and follow up. I would highly recommend this company."

Pros

Personal service, regular phone calls, quick answers to any questions, and the offer of another job when I was done.

Cons

Honestly, I have nothing negative to say about my experience.

Advice to Management

None.

Medical Doctor Associates Response

Apr 3, 2017 – CCH Team

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at Medical Doctor Associates. We are happy to see that your time with MDA was enjoyable and wish you the best in your future ... More

2. "Finally! Someone who supports you!"

Current Freelancer - DNP
    Current Freelancer - DNP

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates (Less than a year)

Pros

This review is 100% my personal opinion, as I have NEVER been approached by MDA to give any feedback. Courtney Betsill has been my point recruiter from my start in 12/16. After dealing with other, "Locum Tenum" companies, I was quite hesitant to sign on, however Ms. Betsill assured me otherwise.
     It was the most positive leap of faith I've ever made! Ms. Betsill checks in with me weekly, and is always available (I only contact her during business hours, out of respect), by talk/text. Her thoughtful questions/concerns have made an employee like me, feeling wanted, respected, and valued. She has always stood up for my rights, when companies have tried to back out of signed contracts. Because of that, I feel completely supported and secured, as long as Ms. Betsill is at the helm! Thank you so much for all of your help, and lending ear. You are simply the best!

any sudden contract changes, or, "Throw me under the bus".

Cons

No medical/dental coverage,,,,nor does the company take out takes from your taxes

Advice to Management

To be frank, I would sign up for a FT, and or travel position, if I had Ms. Betsill as my point person 100% of the time, AND you offered medical/dental benefits!! The fact that your company doesn't, is a HUGE turn off!!
    To the CEO,
             A recent article was published regarding the supply/demands throughout all professions. Did you know that HCP were the most overworked, yet the most UNDERVALUED of professions? The article compared medical professionals to fast food servers. We are required to see more patients at lightening fast speeds, yet accept public defamation and scrutiny.... What has happened to this great Nation? Make any mistake, and here comes a lawyer ready to be hang a nurse out to dry. If you want to keep good, hard, and amazing workers, then treat them like gold!