Medical Guardian - Nothing But The BEST! | Glassdoor
  1. "Nothing But The BEST!"

Current Employee - Cs Representative in Phila, PA

I have been working at Medical Guardian full-time for less than a year

Pros

The Culture here at work makes you feel like your not even at work, if you love what you do like i do, work feels like fun! Helping people live their best life while being protected doing it is what i love about this job!

Cons

I have no cons, the job is pretty reasonable with everything you go through.

Advice to Management

Encourage your employees the more you teach the less you'll be questioned! Be happy about passing on the knowledge.

Medical Guardian2019-04-23
  1. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Medical Guardian full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very convenient location in center city Philadelphia.

Cons

none that I can think of

Medical Guardian2019-06-01

"Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Life Safety Consultant/Sales in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Medical Guardian full-time

Pros

What impresses me most about Medical Guardian is that its an 100% commission gig and people still don't leave. The office and building is beautiful. You're located in the heart of center city and the system in which they operate is top notch! Top reps Make $150K+ Good reps can make $80K+. Your days go by really fast and most of all the work isn't stressful. The products are great most of the work is done up front for...

Cons

You have to make 100 outbound calls as a new hire along with taking the inbounds. If you don't complete them you will be put on a dialer the next day of old leads and still have to complete your 100 calls. There are some other reasons you can be placed on the dialer ;however, I've avoided it so hey!

Advice to Management

Please stop being so trigger happy with putting ppl on the dialer. Also sometimes uplifting moral of your agents will work better than punishing them.

Medical Guardian2019-04-13

Discover more reviews about Medical Guardian.