Medical Reimbursements of America - Positive and Professional Company Dedicated to Patients, Hospitals and Employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Medical Reimbursements of America

"Positive and Professional Company Dedicated to Patients, Hospitals and Employees"

Current Employee - Director in Brentwood, TN
Current Employee - Director in Brentwood, TN

I have been working at Medical Reimbursements of America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Since late 2012, new leadership is driving the company to grow and provide better service to our customers who are hospitals and health systems across the company. Bob Rolfe (CEO) and Lyle Beasley (President) are investing in the company through new services for our customers built on the AcciClaim technology-platform to better serve hospitals.

Cons

MRA is rebuilding its reputation as a company of dedicated employees even though previous management made poor decisions. With hundreds of hospitals across the U.S., we value each and want these Providers to know we are working very hard to help them get paid more for their accident claims.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work investing in MRA and help each of us grow the company together.

Other Employee Reviews for Medical Reimbursements of America

1. "I really love it here"

Current Employee - Claims Analyst in Brentwood, TN
    Current Employee - Claims Analyst in Brentwood, TN

Pros

Really great work space and big cubicles. Flexible scheduling. And the supervisors are always willing to listen to you. New management is really setting the company on the right track. Also the company is always doing something for employees to show their appreciation.

Cons

Nothing I don't have any thing negative to say about working here

Advice to Management

I think the new management is really taking the company where it needs to go and this year and next year are going to show really good growth

2. "OUTDATED MANAGEMENT STYLES - OUTDATED PROCESSES"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Pros

Learned to work with very difficult personalities that I have never encountered before.
    Support staff easy to work with and willing to help clients and staff
    Attorneys are easy to work with

Cons

Your a worker bee. Management doesn't care about your opinions or suggestions
    Most processes are manual and outdated
    Departments do not work together
    Unorganized
    Difficult to provide support to clients

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees
    Treat employees with respect
    Implement a marketing team
    Stop worrying about your competition and concentrate on improving your own business