Medidata Solutions - The most progressive company I've been a part of | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Medidata Solutions

"The most progressive company I've been a part of"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Medidata Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Meaningful mission and work, intelligent and down-to-earth colleagues, incredible new facilities and benefits, trustworthy and committed senior leadership team, supportive work environment, all the resources you need to contribute to the continued success of the company which translates down the line to successful patient outcomes

Cons

Medidata is a fast-moving and nimble company which can mean lots of change. For some that's intimidating, but most people here are highly adaptable and thrive with constant change.

Other Employee Reviews for Medidata Solutions

1. "Good"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in New York, NY
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Medidata Solutions as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Very friendly people. Good location (used to be a block away from Union Square). Pays well for internship (and other job opportunities from what I've seen). Very casual business casual throughout the week.

Cons

Old hardware & software programs.

"I love working at Medidata!"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Medidata Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is growing at an incredible rate and offers a creative, collaborative environment to those who can think on their feet and adapt to change related to best business practices. The founders and most senior executives “walk the talk,” demonstrating their commitment to making this the best place to work in life sciences. Agile employees have the opportunity to offer constructive solutions where there are improvements to be made in processes, systems and interpersonal relationships in a dynamic company. Everyone has a voice, if they are willing to speak up to the right people in the right frame of mind as a part of the solution.

Cons

With rapid growth, fledgling companies typically experience growing pains associated with everything from processes to personnel. Medidata is no exception. The incredible rate of growth experienced has contributed to some bottlenecks and practices that require mitigation. These opportunities for improvement are being managed in a variety of ways, but I understand that change doesn't always happen overnight.

Advice to Management

Your people are your most important asset. Keep promoting the positive culture you are striving to spread throughout the organization!