Medifast - I am not happy working for Medifast, no one ever seems to know what is going on because things are always changing. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Medifast

"I am not happy working for Medifast, no one ever seems to know what is going on because things are always changing."

Pros

The benefits that are offered are good.

Cons

Center employees are treated very poorly.
Center employees are expected to work very long hours including holidays.
No one in the company ever seems to know what is going on because policies are always changing.
They say they like to promote within but I have never seen this happen.

Advice to Management

Start caring about your center employees and listen to them.

Other Employee Reviews for Medifast

1. "Ok place to work"

Pros

The pay is decent for this economy, and y ou do change peoples lifes!

Cons

Commision structure stinks....room for advancment does not happen! for the amount of money Medifast makes, the employees should make a LITTLE more.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees a better base pay as well as commission. Also change the hours of operation, does not get crowded nor enough walk-ins to be open the long hours.

2. "Medifast is a place where you can be proud of what you do"

Pros

1. Value your Talents- I feel that I am valued as an individual and that I am truly appreciated for what I offer the company.
    2. Offer Health & Wellness Benefits- They provide excellent health insurance as well as many other uniquie health incentives like free gym membership, free medifast food and an employee assistance program.
    3. Growth- A lot of opportunity to grow with the company and we are growing really fast! A lot of exciting and new challenges everyday.
    4. A fun and relaxed environment where everyone is really appreciative and respectful of each other.
    5. Community outreach and involvment in local Charities

Cons

I can't speak for others but I really have nothing negative to say. My team is amazing so I have had a really positive experience since day 1. Every company has its challenges and frustrations but it is the people that make it great. I love the people I work with and I love that I can stand behind what Medifast is doing.