Medix - Excellent place for both personal and professional growth | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Medix

"Excellent place for both personal and professional growth"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Parsippany, NJ
Current Employee - Account Executive in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Medix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Medix was my first "career oriented" job right out of college, and I can honestly say I can't see myself working anywhere else. The company culture is like no other with a very competitive, but team oriented environment. I can also gladly say I have built some of my closest personal relationships with other people in the office and within the company. There are more people that I respect that work for this company then I have come across anywhere else in my life.

I knew nothing about the Staffing Industry before working here, but we do a very good job of training to get everyone up to speed in their first few months. We all learn something new each day which also keeps it interesting and away from getting boring. All it takes is some hard work, dedication, and commitment and you will see success. Our system sets you up to succeed, but it’s up to the individual to stick to it.

Lastly, and most importantly, being able to impact society and the economy the way we do is very rewarding. Making that phone call to tell someone they just landed the job of a lifetime is one of the most rewarding experiences anyone can have.

Cons

There is always uncertainty in the staffing industry which can be challenging. Living in the "grey area" is not an easy thing to do, but once you get over the fact that that's just part of the industry, it makes it a little bit easier. At the end of the day staffing isn't for everyone!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for Medix

1. "Great entry level experience for driven young professionals"

I have been working at Medix full-time

Pros

This is a great place to work if you are getting your career started. The management really cares about developing their teams. The goals are very clear and the hours in the day fly by because of the pace. The culture is full of outgoing people who are very personable.

Cons

The number of hours expected to work is high. Starting the day 7:30 is thirty minutes earlier than that of most jobs and it is super high fast paced all day depending on the division you are working in. Then you are expected to be there until 6pm. One day out of the week you can come in at 9 and another day you can leave at 4 but this time is expected to be used for exercising. Because there is such stress and pressure on filling the requirements recruiters are not able to take advantage of the exercise time given or even get a full hour for lunch sometimes. Because of the nature of the culture people who work here often hang out with each other outside of work. Sometimes it does feel like high school where there is snickering and gossip throughout the day.

Advice to Management

Fight for pay increases for recruiters and put a kibosh on the clique filled environment.

"Medix is a FANTASTIC company to work for!!"

Current Contractor - Systems Analyst I in Houston, TX
    Current Contractor - Systems Analyst I in Houston, TX

I have been working at Medix as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

best reason to work for them is the fact they are always available to tend to your needs,concerns or issues. they have held my hand every step of the way. i couldnt do what i do without them

Cons

this company has no downsides

Advice to Management

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! you guys are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!