Medline Industries - Very good company to work for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Medline Industries

"Very good company to work for."

Current Employee - Picker/Packer in Lithia Springs, Douglas, GA
Current Employee - Picker/Packer in Lithia Springs, Douglas, GA

I have been working at Medline Industries full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Study growing and getting better and better.

Cons

I really don't have nothing to say but, I would like to get off on time.

Other Employee Reviews for Medline Industries

"Horrendous overtime, poor management and leadership."

Current Employee - Operations in San Bernardino, CA
    Current Employee - Operations in San Bernardino, CA

I have been working at Medline Industries full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay is somewhat decent, but at a certain point, the overtime just is too much. The location of the warehouse is good.

Cons

Poor Management and leadership throughout the warehouse, they are unable to keep up with the workload that they have taken on over the course of the last year. They claim one of their company core values is "Care for Co-Workers", yet they show a serious lack of care for the employees that they hire, they don't care if their employees get rest or a day off here and there. Thanksgiving and christmas were company designated holidays, then less than a week before those holidays they announce that all employess must work, after we had already made plans with family!!

"Here is some honest feedback about Medline"

Current Employee - Operations in Mundelein, IL
    Current Employee - Operations in Mundelein, IL

I have been working at Medline Industries full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

High level of autonomy with little bureaucracy in this family owned company allows for the fastest customer response in medical surgical supplies. Great opportunities for aspiring leaders to grow their careers. More examples of people leaving the organization and coming back than the contrary (i.e. very low turnover).

Cons

Some areas of the company are better than others for committing to a positive work-life balance, but all are driven to improve our US healthcare system. Like any company there are good and bad managers; fortunately for Medline there are more leaders than managers guiding our company towards the future. Anyone can post to a website complaining about pay, and those who do probably don't deserve it. That being said you will work hard at Medline, but the monetary results of that hard work are above average. What other company in healthcare provides the opportunity for quarterly bonuses?

Advice to Management

Continue to lead by example with our company's values; as it is far easier to provide our customers with world class results through integrity than go down the corrupt path of our competitors.