Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

working Environment

Mar 14, 2021 - Statistical Analyst in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Applied for H1B visa, great training

Cons

Long hours working time , work life balance Is hard

Be the first to find this review helpful

Medpace Response

Human Resources

Thank you for leaving a review! We are happy to hear you’ve enjoyed the wonderful training programs we have here at the organization for all new employees. We do recognize we are growing fairly quickly, and with that does come growing pains. Our recruitment team is working hard to add great new employees to the company to ensure all associates have a balanced and manageable workload. We appreciate your feedback!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Mar 19, 2022 - Lead Project Coordinator in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management and company to work for

Cons

None - so good so far.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great place to start or grow a clinical research career

Mar 14, 2022 - Clinical Research Associate I
    Business Outlook

Pros

Commitment to rewarding and supporting high-performing employees. Clearly-defined timelines and requirements for promotions, which takes the subjectivity and guess-work out of career progression. Robust training for individuals new to their role. Base salaries are a bit lower than industry standard, but bonus-earning opportunity is much larger- if one likes consistent, good pay with a large lump-sum bonus at one time that directly reflect the amount of work they do, this is excellent.

Cons

Leadership development training for internal employees is non-existent, meaning that those promoted from within the company may be great leaders (often based on their own self-propelled professional development, or just time and experience) or they may be disastrous. Unfortunately, the type and excellence of managers and directors is completely hit-or-miss where the misses result in terrible employee experiences and high turnover.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Medpace.