Melink - During my short time with Melink, I have been challenged, humbled and uplifted by the company's mission and vision. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Melink

"During my short time with Melink, I have been challenged, humbled and uplifted by the company's mission and vision."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milford, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milford, OH

I have been working at Melink full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

No. 1 reason - the Employees! We have a great staff that believes in our product and services. They go above and beyond daily to support our customers needs. Addtionally, they allow for work life/family balance.

Cons

As with any company there are ups and downs. An area of improvement would be process development.

Other Employee Reviews for Melink

1. "Engineer"

I have been working at Melink part-time

Pros

This is a great place to work. Everyone is ready to help you out and educate you whenever you need guidance. You can become a more confident and competent person if you work here.

Cons

No negative comments on this company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do

2. "Best People, Leadership, and Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Melink (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best part about the company is bar-none its people and more importantly their leadership. The culture is the most positive and authentic I have ever seen. The new President has been with the company for 10 years and recently was promoted by the CEO. The impact this individual has, and is, having on the company is very positive. The culture is the perfect balance of high accountability, managing results, respect, and having fun.

Cons

The company is growing and with that comes a lot of change. The change can be difficult to keep up with but it is in the spirit of keeping up with demand and continuous improvement. The people seem to bend backwards for their customers. At times this can be very demanding. But it's also difficult to be too critical of good people who work hard to make their customers happy.

Advice to Management

Whatever you're doing - keep it up. This company is on a great trajectory.