Menards - Menard's is a good company to work for. You have the opportunity to move up in the company. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Menards

"Menard's is a good company to work for. You have the opportunity to move up in the company."

Former Employee - Cashier
Former Employee - Cashier

I worked at Menards part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Menard's treats you fairly and give you the opportunity to get more hours if you want them. They send you gifts for every single holiday. I enjoyed my time there.

Cons

The anti fatigue mats are not appropriate for the amount of standing when you work as a cashier. The cash drawer is entirely too low for working with a correct posture when standing for long periods. The breaks are not long enough to use the facilities and eat your snack, especially if you have medical issues.

Advice to Management

Please see that more efficient anti fatigue mats are utilized in the work place, especially at the cashier area. Moving the cash drawer up higher would be a great help.

Other Employee Reviews for Menards

1. "Wide range of opportunities"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Menards full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Extra pay on the weekends. Usually able to work plenty of overtime as a Manager. Majority of team members fun to work with. Nice bonuses available for management. Everyone clocks in and out included General Managers. Hourly pay, profit sharing

Cons

No company matched 401k. Hard to keep good employees with low wages. High turnover

Advice to Management

Change 401k plan, find someway to change wages for full-time employees. Keep growing!

2. "Pay was great and they were always flexible with my always changing school schedule!"

I worked at Menards part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pay was more on the weekends

Cons

Working long shifts during holidays