Mental Health Cooperative - Great people doing Great work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Mental Health Cooperative

"Great people doing Great work"

I have been working at Mental Health Cooperative (More than 3 years)

Pros

Doing good work for the community

Cons

Reallly don't have any Con's

Other Employee Reviews for Mental Health Cooperative

"Poor management"

Current Employee - Case Manager
    Current Employee - Case Manager

Pros

My fellow case managers are awesome, mileage reimbursement, helping the consumers, good place to get experience then leave, will hire college grads with no experience

Cons

Completely focused on the numbers and money, not the people with mental illnesses. Poor management. My supervisor is completely incompetent. The case managers are treated like low men on the totem pole nor their opinions of their supervisors valued. Case managers are "replaceable."

Paid time off is a joke, even when you take time off, you are expected to meet your quota. The case managers are expected to do EVERYTHING. My supervisor basically plays on facebook and talks on her phone all day. But if you complain, YOU get in trouble.

The mentality is "do whatever it takes", however, for $25,000 a year I'm not sure what they expect.

My advice is to get experience here and then move on.

Advice to Management

Listen to your case managers concerns, try to reward for quality and not quantity, provide incentives for quality, not quantity, give your supervisors a small caseload themselves, take some basic business classes.

2. "Care manager"

Former Employee - C&Y CTT Care Manager in Clarksville, TN
    Former Employee - C&Y CTT Care Manager in Clarksville, TN

I worked at Mental Health Cooperative full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working at mhc has given me experience in the field that I can use moving forward to get my masters. It is a fast paced job, that offers awesome benefits and the opportunity for advancement in all areas. I enjoyed being able to schedule my days and was able to easily meet deadline requirements. I highly recommend a position at mental health cooperative for anyone entering the social work/psychology field.

Cons

Communication on all levels could be improved some

Mental Health Cooperative Response

Jul 5, 2017 – Human Resource Director

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad to hear about your positive experience here at MHC. We work hard to create a positive work environment so it’s gratifying to read... More