Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America - Internship at MBRDNA | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America

"Internship at MBRDNA"

Current Intern - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA
Current Intern - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Very stimulating and relaxed environment. People are very professional and can let you growth quickly.

Cons

Not so much cons in the company

Other Employee Reviews for Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America

"Team work"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Small MI location, many opportunities, mixed responsibilities

Cons

Not all Manger are team player, which turn out to be very bad in such a small organization

Advice to Management

Get rid of the road block or assign a new job ...

"Awesome Boss! Great Team!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redford, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redford, MI

I have been working at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Work/Life Balance
    - Great Benefits
    - Learning Opportunities
    - Very supportive and involved supervisor who does not micro-manage. Gives me the tools I need to improve myself and my career.
    - I feel like my efforts are appreciated and have a direct benenfit to the performance of my work area
    - When I visit Palo Alto office, the CEO always takes the time to talk with me and have lunch and/or dinner with me and my team.

Cons

- Redford, MI location is not terrible, but not appealing either. Facilities are cramped and outdated
    - Coworkers with low morale

Advice to Management

- The morale issue must be dealt with. I am isolated from this because I work on a great team, but I see other teams with very low morale.