Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 10 years

Culture that Matters to People and Customers

Feb 23, 2021 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The focus on culture as an engine of growth for Mercury’s people and customers has been nothing short of amazing, and with COVID, it received an extra level of stress screening that I wouldn’t wish on any community. Throughout the pandemic, the continued focus on people has enhanced Mercury’s position as a destination employer in the high technology communities it serves. While employee safety has been a huge focus even before the pandemic began, the engineering culture continues to thrive on a diverse set of opportunities with new customers, acquisitions, and Mercury’s commitment to hard challenges. I started my career in defense at Mercury and can’t have imagined a better learning environment both inside and outside of the company.

Cons

Growth is a lot of fun, but the pace at Mercury can be challenging. Loving the work and the customers is important.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing culture

May 3, 2021 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everybody is eager to help each other out and make sure all goals are met!

Cons

From my experience there I could honestly say there were no cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Intern, more than 1 year

Good pay, R&D so a lot going on

Apr 15, 2021 - Engineer Intern in Cypress, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice easy pace, gets you exposed to different fields other than the one you probably are going to school for. Managers are respectable and supportive

Cons

Can get hectic when new projects start up, but that’s part of R&D so expect to be busy and working on stuff you might not really be knowledgeable about. However you have an opportunity to learn.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Mercury Systems.