Mercy - Mercy is truly a wonderful, caring and compassionate organization. I feel blessed to be part of this team. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Mercy

"Mercy is truly a wonderful, caring and compassionate organization. I feel blessed to be part of this team."

Current Employee - Director, Health Information Management/Privacy Site Coordinator in Mountain View, MO

I have been working at Mercy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are many reasons that I feel Mercy is an excellent company, however, I will just list a few. #1, they are caring about the patients but also very dedicated to the staff and encourage a positive growth oriented environment; 2, they listen; 3, Both motivation and drive are encouraged and you can be involved in as much of the organization as you want, 4, they strive to advance forward in all realms of healthcare, including virtual medicine, EHR growth and Patient Information.

Cons

I really cannot think of many CONS other than like all jobs the pay is equitable but never enough, yet when looking at healthcare as a whole, and comparing to other organizations, Mercy is competitive, especially for the rural communities.

Advice to Management

Just continue to listen to the coworkers and communicate the growth within the organization.

Other Employee Reviews for Mercy

1. "Very good organization"

Pros

Good benefits, very good training, good working environment.

Cons

Like any other non profit organization, they pay is not the best.

2. "not a waste"

Pros

people there are very nice

Cons

jobs are tedious and deal with the same things