- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
positionSep 24, 2020 - Analyst in Pittsburgh, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Thankful to Maria Ciappa for giving me an opportunity to work with her Team. There is always an opportunity for progress and growth. here. There is work-life balance, one's hard work and dedication is truly recognized by management at Merge IT and duly appreciated. I want to personally thank Maria for her co-operative attitude in addressing any concerns.
everyday an opportunity to growContinue reading
We are so glad to see you are having a great experience with us and your employment! Your feedback is very appreciated by Maria and the team!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 30, 2022 - Human Resources in Fort Lauderdale, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing company to work for. Leadership is very supportive. Teamwork is promoted and is part of our daily culture.
I have no cons for working at Merge IT
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 16, 2022 - I Was Recruited in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Responsive - Easy to apply
- Aggressive and put pressure on me to accept their offer quickly - Made false promises, told me when I moved from MergeIT to my current job I would be making X amount of money when in reality I took a pay cut when moving (this has happened to multiple people at my job) - Once I moved to my current job there was no communication on the move and no response to any questions I had, especially when it came to the difference in payContinue reading
Thank you for your feedback we are sorry to hear this has happened to you. We will take your recommendations under advisement. Thank you, Human Resource Department