Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Merge and Maria Ciappa went above and beyond helping me to secure a desired position!

Jan 11, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

*** I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID OR COERCED IN ANYWAY TO PROVIDE THE FEEDBACK BELOW*** 1. Extremely communicative and response. 2. Cared about my opinion, they wanted to ensure a good fit ,that would work for the time frame (or long term) I desired. 3. Very connected with some impressive names in the tech industry, offering a wide range of connections. 4. Pay is very much on point with the market - competitive and fair. I was going through the hiring process through the holiday season so things stretched out on both the client side and with Merge. They kept me informed though, and were completely honest through that time frame. Just an all around enjoyable experience. Maria was available at all hours, and caught anything I might have missed. She's great at what she does and very friendly. Would recommend her and Merge IT to anyone I have worked with.

Cons

Only that it's a contract and FTE, but given the opportunity that could present itself, its worth it. I also have faith that if it looks like I am going to hit a deadline they will do their best to place me.

Continue reading

Merge IT Response

Manager of HR and Payroll

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback and can confirm we did not coerce or pay you for the review :). We are glad to be able to help you find the perfect position and look forward to a long relationship with you!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

They care about their team

Jun 20, 2021 - IT Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked for this company on a client project. I had to start a week late due to a death in my family. This company showed empathy and care and made me feel as though I wasn't just another bot to be checked off but a human being. I truly enjoyed my time working with them. The team was very personable and support and made me feel that we were always in it together.

Cons

There were not any during my time

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

An excellent first experience in the field

May 10, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

An extremely competent, charismatic, and compassionate group that worked hand in hand with me to make me feel like part of a team. My on boarding process was straightforward, and there wasn’t a point where I felt out of the loop during the hiring process. Once you’re hired, the company will accommodate your needs and work with you to make any needed changes to ensure you’re happy and fulfilled in your role. My experience with Merge has been a novel one; I can’t recall a time in my work experience where I’ve been attended to in the way that I have been by the company’s Director of Recruitment, Maria Ciappa, as well as her colleagues in HR. She’s consistently gone above and beyond to get me the help I need with even the simplest of issues . Her dedication is a testament to the overall quality of this company.

Cons

-I genuinely can’t think of a con

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Merge IT.