Meridian Technology Group - Small technology contracting company that's friendly an supportive. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Meridian Technology Group

"Small technology contracting company that's friendly an supportive."

Current Contractor - Software Consultant in Portland, OR
Current Contractor - Software Consultant in Portland, OR

I have been working at Meridian Technology Group as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Warm and friendly support staff. Hiring process was a breeze. Paid transportation benefit a big plus.

Cons

Sometimes a lack of communication; I've had to initiate asking about my status (e.g. Asking if my contract will be extended) because otherwise I may not hear anything until last minute.

Advice to Management

Please reach out to employees more to inquire about how their contracts are going, of there are concerns, etc.

Other Employee Reviews for Meridian Technology Group

"I really enjoyed working for Meridian. I knew that if I did my job well, I would succeed."

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Portland, OR

Pros

I liked that I was treated like a professional. I was allowed to do my job and was rewarded to do so. I had a great base salary and commission plan, benefits, a very nice office. I liked the environment and most of the people were great. I was able to grow and It really paid off for me ! I had to work hard to make hires - but that's the challenge of recruiting. Anyone that thinks recruiting is a piece of cake is fooling themselves.

Cons

I like working with professionals. At one point, some new recruiters were hired and they spent more time gossiping and stirring up trouble than recruiting. They wanted to be pampered... like spoiled children. This drove me crazy because I just wanted to do my job and they almost brought me down with them. Unfortunately at that time, management was just a little too busy to notice that these recruiters were trouble...but the problem got fixed.

Advice to Management

Don't let the bad apples get a foot hold.

"Stay clear of Meridian Technology for the sake of your LIFE!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Pros

Location, individual offices for recruiters and sales representatives, company paid medical/dental/vision insurance.

Cons

There isn't a single positive thing I can say about working for Meridian Technology Group. The fact that their staff turnover rate is embarassingly high says it all! Stay away! Shame on this company for being in business.

Advice to Management

Retire and close the so called 'business'.