Merlin Entertainments - A friendly atmosphere with a genuine focus on bringing fun to the guests and team! | Glassdoor
  1. "A friendly atmosphere with a genuine focus on bringing fun to the guests and team!"

I have been working at Merlin Entertainments full-time

Pros

Friendly, hard-working colleagues, amazing guest experiences and interactions, a strong culture focused on the health and safety of all guests, staff and creatures.

Cons

Front line pay improving each year, could be slightly more competitive.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. The company's genuine interest in team members, guests and doing GOOD and bringing FUN to everyone is contagious!

Merlin Entertainments2018-06-26
  1. "A company built on fun with awesome opportunities to grow"

Current Employee - Head of Talent & Development in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Merlin Entertainments full-time

Pros

Fantastic opportunity to grow quickly in this fast-paced company. Everyone actively demonstrates a passion for delivering memorable experiences. A 'fun' culture permeates all levels and divisions of the organization. Strong learning & development offering internally, plus support for completing your studies at school and college. Great, competitive benefits in the US, and nice perks including free tickets! Very...

Cons

A company this size, growing at this pace, means you have to be ready to jump in from day 1. There's lots of change which can unsettle some and being so guest-focused means smaller support teams 'behind-the-scenes' than you might expect (makes for great, varied, impactful job roles though!)

Merlin Entertainments2019-08-13
  2. "Amazing Journey!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Generalist in Winter Haven, FL

I have been working at Merlin Entertainments full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have had an amazing journey in the last 4.5 years. I've have been led extremely well. I always know where I stand with my leaders, and have experience growth, mentoring and lasting exposure to different areas of the Company.

Cons

No Cons, only improvements as the company grows.

Advice to Management

After listening, Follow up is the key to change.

Merlin Entertainments2019-08-13

Discover more reviews about Merlin Entertainments.