Mesa Air - Pilot at Mesa | Glassdoor

"Pilot at Mesa"

Former Employee - Pilot in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Mesa Air full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Interview was straight forward, some what would you do questions and some technical. Overall it is an OK starting point but it is not somewhere I would want to stay very long.

Cons

Company is not organized, will try to take advantage of you whenever possible and pay as little as possible

Advice to Management

Be honest with your employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Mesa Air

"Money isn't everything. Quality of life matters especially to folks with families!"

Former Employee - Pilot in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Mesa Air full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people to work with. Respectful and fun atmosphere.

Cons

Schedules have become very difficult the last few years. Several benefit programs like on-time bonuses cut or removed. Early show times combined with late arrivals and large non-productive gaps in the day make for fatigued pilots and flight attendants...

Advice to Management

Treat front-line people like we have families and create decent schedules that balance work and family life better. High turnover in pilots and flight attendants is more about the quality of life than the money!

"Mesa Airlines is a great stepping stone into the world of air travel jobs and careers."

Former Employee - Flight Attendant in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Flight Attendant in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Mesa Air full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

As a flight attendant,I think the travel benefits were the best part of the job. I enjoyed working for the company for the most part.

Cons

I Left the company because they were talking about letting me go at a time when I needed employment the most.To make a long story short, I was pregnant and Mesa didn't want me to follow my doctors orders but instead wanted me to be there pregnant puppet. Also The health insurance sucked for maternity services and many other things.