Metagenics - Opportunities, Culture, Support - the company recognizes its employees! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Metagenics

"Opportunities, Culture, Support - the company recognizes its employees!"

Current Employee - Corporate in Aliso Viejo, CA
Current Employee - Corporate in Aliso Viejo, CA

I have been working at Metagenics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The office and employees truly reflect the company mission - it is literally a Happy, Healthy Work Environment. The company views everything through the lens of wellness, and offers a variety of programs to encourage individual and community health: 1) bicycles 2) in-house gym 3) month fresh fruit delivery 4) bi-weekly subsized organic lunch program 5) yearly all-employee event with non-profits aligned with our mission.

I find ways everyday to interact with and learn from the different teams and build my knowledge base.

Cons

As we grow, we take on additional responsibilities and challenges - some view these as setbacks, but I clearly see the opportunities for this company and the employees.

Advice to Management

No complaints - we appreciate the Rewards & Recognition program and access to technical and business courses. I look forward to growing with the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Metagenics

1. "Many changes in the last 3 years, but finally heading in the right direction!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

I have been working at Metagenics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Diverse perspectives throughout the company. the leadership team really cares about the employees and it shows through company events and office "perks". Great environment in both CA and WA where the manufacturing campus is located.

Cons

Improvements in the culture still need to be made. Still have some staff members who are resistant to change and create a negative energy within the company.

Advice to Management

Continue to give back to the employees by way of recognition, rewards and training. Develop a "promote from within" roadmap to keep employees engaged in the business and prevent turnover.

Metagenics Response

May 5, 2014 – Community

Thanks for your comments - you may be aware we have recently launched our all-employee on-the-spot rewards and recognition program. Please stay tuned for the first Lunch n'Learn events to support our ... More

"I Although put in 300% after upper management and employee downsizing I was overlooked for promotions and pay increases"

Former Employee - Planner in Gig Harbor, WA
    Former Employee - Planner in Gig Harbor, WA

I worked at Metagenics full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Learned a lot very quickly about Supply Chain. Plenty of opportunity to increase education as well as experience through putting out and anticipating fires.

Cons

Too many changes to quickly. Including quick to fire very key players.

Advice to Management

Look into those who are making this company work, the backbone, instead of looking outside for management and new employees. Share credit not only for success, but failures as well.