Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare - Used to be a great employer until they decided lower salaries for new grads were preferable to experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare

"Used to be a great employer until they decided lower salaries for new grads were preferable to experience"

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Memphis, TN
Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Memphis, TN

I worked at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good doctors, experience. A lot of specialties

Cons

The computer rules now, not patient care. RNS have so much computer charting, patient care is done by techs.

Advice to Management

Let nurses do patient care. More nurses, less techs.

Other Employee Reviews for Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare

1. "RN"

Pros

I work with highly skilled, compassionate people dedicated to providing the best care possible to the community we serve. We typically work well together to ensure the best patient outcome. The people I work with and the people I care for are the best part of my job.

Cons

Sometimes the now rapid changes to patient care environment seem poorly planned. More often, staffing seems based on numbers than acuity.

Advice to Management

Take a moment to think about how you would want to be cared for or your family. Before affecting a change in the patient care environment, ask yourself how can we make this work?

"Methodist has so many locations, one will surely fit your needs"

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Germantown, TN
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Germantown, TN

Pros

Some departments and shifts work very well together. It is almost like visiting with friends because everyone helps out and gets the work done effectively. The Germantown location in particular has very little problems with other departments. Communication is easy between departments and people work well together.

Cons

There are big differences between shifts. Things are very numbers driven now in healthcare. It is not necessarily specific to this healthcare system, but here it is brought to the staff to reinforce what needs improving.

Advice to Management

Listen to all sides of a situation. Do not take words out of context and apply them universally. Speak with people directly and do not rely on informants.