Metrohm USA - An excellent company to work for with many long term satisfied employees. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Metrohm USA

"An excellent company to work for with many long term satisfied employees."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Co-workers are amoung the best people I've ever met. The environment is stimulating and resourceful. There is a great deal of help and support from headquarters which houses a team of knowledgeable, friendly associates. The benefits and compensation opportunity are the best that I have experienced in my 31 year career in this industry. The company provides all materials and resources necessary for successful completion of each individual's goals. Industry, application, technical and service expertise is abundant and of the highest caliber.

Cons

Upper management lacks critical experience. Important decisions are delayed at times with little or no insight to macroeconomic implications. The company has recently undertaken a major move and reorganization which caused a some what less than desireable transition.

Advice to Management

Improve communication from employees. Acknowledge the knowledge and expertise available from field and subordinate personnel.

Other Employee Reviews for Metrohm USA

1. "Warehouse Specialist"

Former Employee - Warehouse Specialist in Riverview, FL
    Former Employee - Warehouse Specialist in Riverview, FL

I worked at Metrohm USA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Positive work enviroment, plenty of room for growth within the company if you a motivated individual with the desire to learn

Cons

I didn't experience anything negative here. I wish I had kept the job.

2. "Inefficient way of doing business...."

Pros

Good product line, good coworkers, and experienced coworkers on the products themselves. Personal days offered on top of vacation days.

Cons

Many changes to employee interfaces that cause inefficiencies. Upper management lacking heavily. Going above and beyond is not rewarded. Policies seem to be vague and made up as they go.

Advice to Management

Somewhere along the way someone lost sight of the true focus or the true focus was changed. Maybe realign with the right leaders who have a realistic intellectual goal and an efficient way of getting there and things might improve.