Metronome (Virginia) - A NOVA Government Contractor that Cares! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Metronome (Virginia)

"A NOVA Government Contractor that Cares!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Metronome (Virginia) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I couldn't be happier with my decision to join Metronome. The focus that the company puts on their Core Values reinforces the fact that they prioritize their employees and customers. I'm excited to be part of a young company that is growing quickly and isn't forgetting about what matters most - people!

Cons

I don't have any at this time, although as the company grows I would like see a company news letter. Being dispersed over different customer sites, I think it would be fun to see an introduction of new employees and other announcements about our colleagues and the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the passion! As an employee I can feel the excitement from management; I look forward to being a part of this company for many years to come!

Other Employee Reviews for Metronome (Virginia)

1. "Great company environment geared for success"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Metronome (Virginia) part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work environment is energetic and driven be motivated individuals. Culture is strong and a boasting point for Metronome. Great track for career advancement. High sense of personal value and encouragement from coworkers! Senior Management is succesfully finding new business and hiring employees at a steady and growing rate.

Cons

Could use a more rigorous training program advancement outside of recruiting

"Working at Metronome is not work at all! Young, energetic company with a passionate team and an incomparable culture!"

I have been working at Metronome (Virginia) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture at Metronome is like no other... everyone shares a common goal of success and passion for delivering incomparable results. Metronome employees, both direct and indirect, respect and support one another while constantly making efforts to improve and celebrating all successes along the way!

Cons

Being a young company, there will be bumps in the road... but Metronome is growing rapidly and going full speed ahead in the right direction!

Advice to Management

You've created something exciting! Your passion is contagious!