Metropolitan Water District of Southern California - Best place to work in the water industry | Glassdoor
  1. "Best place to work in the water industry"

Current Employee - Resource Specialist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Metropolitan Water District of Southern California full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Family oriented. Flexible hours. Great managers. Excellent benefits. GM/CEO is a visionary. Huge learning experience.

Cons

Politics both internal and external.

Metropolitan Water District of Southern California2019-06-28

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Excellent place to work"

Current Contractor - OSS Administrative Assistant in La Verne, CA

I have been working at Metropolitan Water District of Southern California for less than a year

Pros

Number #1 is pays well. I'm currently on a 6 month contract with the company. I say that I enjoyed working would be an understatement. I work in the fleet department assisting with various tasks and odd jobs. I am there to let the staff focus on their work and to ease their work load. General administrative tasks, ie: word processing, copying, filing etc. My main duties are to distribute the daily mail. It's a lot... at times. Sort by hand, then hop in a cart and distribute throughout the whole facility. The process takes 20-30 minutes give or take. As a temp, I did take on some odd tasks. Basically, everything they didn't want to do or had time for, I had to take on. It wasn't so bad. It's a government/city job. I am currently going to test for an a position that just opened up. Once an employee, you're practically made here, of course if you're a good worker. Excellent pay, benefits, 401k...the works. Highly recommeded!

Cons

That I'm on contract. Other than that...nothing.

Metropolitan Water District of Southern California2019-05-15
  2. "Not bad"

Former Employee - Intern - Hourly

I worked at Metropolitan Water District of Southern California part-time for more than a year

Pros

Super smart people and most were really nice.

Cons

Everyone works in a routine schedule and there is no flexibility.

Metropolitan Water District of Southern California2019-05-25

Discover more reviews about Metropolitan Water District of Southern California.