Mi Pueblo Foods - This is a growing organization where contributors can make a footprint and make a difference in our company! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Mi Pueblo Foods

"This is a growing organization where contributors can make a footprint and make a difference in our company!"

Current Employee - Cash Management Analyst in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Cash Management Analyst in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Mi Pueblo Foods full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

We are value driven, traditionally minded and outcome oriented. Mi Pueblo is not just a company…we recognize high performers, we invest in the right potential and we engage our communities and deliver nothing but the best; from scholarship programs, cultural nostalgic experiences, to donation campaigns. We do all this - and sell quality groceries!

Cons

Processess shift and one has to be flexible. If you are looking to maintain as opposed to develop this may not be the right time for you.

Advice to Management

N/A

Other Employee Reviews for Mi Pueblo Foods

1. "Wish I couldn've stayed longer.."

I worked at Mi Pueblo Foods full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I had the best boss that anyone could ask for!! Not only was he a mentor but he answered any question I had and helped me learn everything I didn't know or understand. If it weren't for him I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable or confident in my abilities.

I loved the family aspect of this company. I guess it could be in the nature of the people but I always felt welcomed from the first day I started. The CEO and management team were very personable and loved to know the people who worked in the office and stores. The experience of working here is priceless. I got to meet many people with various backgrounds and made many wonderful memories. For such a busy job there were many moments of laughter that made the workplace more than just a job. I definitely miss it.

Cons

A smaller company so the job was always busy but this led for more room for growth and learn more. But it also limited your opportunity for advancement. The most unfortunate part was that there weren't many paid holidays.

Advice to Management

Keep on appreciating your employees. Employees work for their boss not the company. Company parties and events were amazing! I would've appreciated more though. I was able to see more faces and meet everyone in the office through this.

2. "Experience working there dependent on management"

I have been working at Mi Pueblo Foods part-time

Pros

- The people you work with are pretty cool
    - You get to learn about meat and what cuts are appropriate for certain foods

Cons

- Management makes the world of difference in your experience working there
    - Hard workers aren't recognized
    - Slackers don't get reprimanded

Advice to Management

Recognize your hard workers